"Cannot open because developer can't be identified" Help!
- This is an issue for SOME new Macs running on the new OS. Try the following:
Working around Mac security requirements
The following two methods may help get a plugin running on macOS Catalina. If the first doesn't work, try the second.
1. In your DAW, hit <Cancel> to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click 'Allow Anyway' to enable it.
2. Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting <return> in between.
sudo spctl --master-disable
sudo spctl --master-enable
I pre-ordered a plug-in but still haven't received my download link. Help!
- Please double check your spam folder! If you still can't find it, reach out to us HERE with your order #.
Which DAWs are compatible with these plug-ins?
- Any DAW that is able to handle VST3 or AU format, which would be MOST updated versions after 2021.
How do I install these plug-ins?
- Installation is a breeze! The instructions on how to install are included in a PDF with your download. A few drag and drops + a scan and you're done!
Are these plug-ins stand alone?
- No. You will need to open them in a compatible DAW (digital audio workstation).
Do these plug-ins come in Mac OS or Windows PC format?
- Both. Every download includes all versions, so no need to choose before checkout.
I've been getting errors when trying to open the plug-in. Help!
- Please double check to make sure you installed correctly. Also make sure you are using a DAW that is actually able to handle VST3 or AU format. If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us HERE.
Do I need a serial or license # to use these plug-ins?
- No. Plug em in and jump right in!
Are there any "clearance" or royalty issues when using these plug-ins?
- Absolutely not.
Can I create 🔥 melody loops with these plug-ins?
- It's too easy!!!!!